Former Gay Beauty Queen Goes Back to Living As a Man, He Said: "God Changed Me."
Society nowadays, open their arms to transgenders and to the LGBT community. A lot of TV programs express their support by hosting TV segments that focus on the transgenders. But what if one of them who were truly famous, resume back to their former identity as a man?

Super Sireyna Queen of Flowers 2014, Sabel Gonzales, had the LGBT community's support whenever he joins gay beauty pageants and contests. No one ever guessed that he would resume his male identity as Mark Estephen.

Super Sireyna Queen of Flowers 2014, Sabel Gonzales, had the LGBT community's support whenever he joins gay beauty pageants and contests. No one ever guessed that he would resume his male identity as Mark Estephen.
In "Eat Bulaga's" Super Sireyna segment (a pageant for gay and transwomen) back in 2014, Mark Estephen was known as Sabel Gonzales and was the crowd favorite. He was often dubbed as "Julia Barretto" for his fair complexion and similar features with the actress. In March 2017, he was also one of the top 10 semi- finalists in Pattaya, Thailand's, Miss International Queen.

But now, his facebook post shocked his fans and the LGBT community. Sabel the Super Sireyna, is now Mark Estephen! He wrote, "It's 2018, and I found my true happiness in life from Our Lord Jesus Christ. Only God can change to you and to me..." He also invites everyone to accept Jesus, "..so accept and follow Jesus now as our savior and repent from our sins. He is the only way, the truth and the life to be with the Father and to be in heaven."
Mark now resides in Arizona, USA and is a devout Christian. In a separate facebookpost he added, "I am free and I found my real FREEDOM, LOVE, EQUALITY, RESPECT and ACCEPTANCE for being who I am and what I am because of JESUS!!"

Mark's transformation and confession of his repentance gained many words of encouragement and support. He replied, "Thank you for all the support. Only God can changed us. God is transforming me for His will in my life and I know that I was born as a man, that's the creation of God." He also posted his revelations about his past identity, "I realized that I just created an idol in my own desire but not God's desire. Now I surrender all my life to Him. All glory to God."
No matter how odd it was, we can only respect him more for standing firm on his beliefs.
Source(s): newstodayonline, kickerdaily

But now, his facebook post shocked his fans and the LGBT community. Sabel the Super Sireyna, is now Mark Estephen! He wrote, "It's 2018, and I found my true happiness in life from Our Lord Jesus Christ. Only God can change to you and to me..." He also invites everyone to accept Jesus, "..so accept and follow Jesus now as our savior and repent from our sins. He is the only way, the truth and the life to be with the Father and to be in heaven."
Mark now resides in Arizona, USA and is a devout Christian. In a separate facebookpost he added, "I am free and I found my real FREEDOM, LOVE, EQUALITY, RESPECT and ACCEPTANCE for being who I am and what I am because of JESUS!!"

Mark's transformation and confession of his repentance gained many words of encouragement and support. He replied, "Thank you for all the support. Only God can changed us. God is transforming me for His will in my life and I know that I was born as a man, that's the creation of God." He also posted his revelations about his past identity, "I realized that I just created an idol in my own desire but not God's desire. Now I surrender all my life to Him. All glory to God."
No matter how odd it was, we can only respect him more for standing firm on his beliefs.
Source(s): newstodayonline, kickerdaily